Friday, August 05, 2005

Ya Gotta Laugh....?

Copied and Pasted directly from Overheard In New York!

And Lo! 'Tis funny...


Chick #1: I went back on birth control this month. I'm using the Ring, except I don't know if I'm using it right. I don't want to take it out every time we have sex.

Chick #2: Wait, you shouldn't have to take it out during sex.

Chick #1: That's what I thought. Except, maybe I'm using it wrong, but I had sex and then afterward we couldn't find it.

Chick #2: It can't get lost up there!

Chick #1: It went so far up my cooter. And I swear I must have put my whole fist in there to fish it out.

Chick #2: There's nowhere for it to go! It can't get past your cervix.

Chick #1: How far up is my cervix?

Chick #2: Well, depends how long your vagina is. I think everyone's is different. Maybe you have, like, a subway tunnel in there.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:27 pm

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.