Friday, August 05, 2005

Stalker Update...

Well, our mini-stalker problem hasn't got any worse. Or better.

Every day he's at the door, yesterday he arrived on three separate occasions.

I've told him not to ring the doorbell, as The Wife is on night-shift and was woken up by him at lunchtime on Tuesday. So now he just knocks on the door...

I've re-inflated his tyre three times, straightened his handlebars twice and put the chain back on three times. The last time the chain came off, I couldn't unravel it. He came back later that day with it all fixed. He'd done it himself...

I've told him that his front tyre has got a slow puncture, and to take it to the bike shop for repairs.

But why should he? Every time it goes flat there's some mug living in yon house over there who'll fix it for nothing!

I've tried asking why his Dad won't fix his bike for him, but he said that his Dad isn't a "biker person" like me.

The Wife is getting on my back about the constant interruptions, but she won't do anything about it! It's my job, apparently...after all, it's me he comes to see...

Trouble is, I don't have the heart to just tell him to "Fuck off and don't bother us again!"

Soft as shite? Me ?


You betcha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.