Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Greetings from The View From The Bar....

Greetings, my friend.

I'd like to introduce my attempt at this weblogging lark! I hope it works out OK, and that nobody gets upset with any of the stories I repeat.

I would like to take some time to tell you my name, but alas, I can't. Just call me 'The Man Behind The Bar', OK?

I live in a small Scottish town, and work in a Hotel as a Barman. I have been a Barman for 10 years now, and in my time I have heard and seen some amazingly funny and stupid things. I will attempt to recall them here, for your delectation, I hope!

This is what forms the basis of my Blog.

Along the way, I will introduce you to the vast array of characters that continue to intrude, and have intruded on my daily life, from 'The Professor', through 'The Boss' Wife' to 'Marblemouth John', and many more in between....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.