Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Gorgeous George...

Spent a good wee while this evening laughing at George Galloway ripping the utter pish out of the Yanks.....

I'm not political in any way at all. I have issues, but mostly about standing up for Scotland but surely that's to be expected?

Gorgeous George just delighted me with his 'Braveheart' spirit. Good on ye, but I hope ye dinna get 'fun oot'...

Other News:

I've been listening recently to more and more of what can only be described as 'Euro-Metal' music.

Bands with names like Blind Guardian, Kamelot and Falconer with their bombastic choruses, over-wrought lyrics and frankly laughable images...

But, the absolute and utter belief in their music is one of the main things that draws me to them. They are Heavy Metal. Completely. Totally.

Just watch this streaming video from Dream Evil and tell me they don't read from The Book Of Heavy Metal....

\m/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.