Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Moving House Update

OK folks, I'm currently using the local library's PC's to update you all! Quite funny because the've blocked access to this 'blog (and most others) because of "Too many or repeated swearwords"!

The move has been successful, everything is now shifted except for a few odds and ends, (like my guitars and stuff!) so I'm off up there to get them shortly.

The cat is now safely moved too, and he's been enjoying the new surroundings. One good thing abut all this is that he will now be able to be let outside. He's never been outside since he was 4 weeks old (he's now 6 years old!), and I'm looking forward to seeing how he copes with the railway track at the back of the house!

We still haven't got a telephone line to the house, but it is due to be sorted out within 2 weeks.....so they say....

So internet access at homew isn't and won't be available for that long either...

I managed to get online on Sunday up at the out-law's, so I'm not totally out-of-touch!

Further updates as and when available....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.