Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Transplant Cures Man Of Diabetes

As a long-term sufferer, this is just the news I (and many, many others) are delighted to read.

Hopefully this technique can be improved upon, and then made widely available to those who need it most.

All my adult life I've steadfastly believed that a cure could and would be found, but probably for the benefit of the next generation of diabetics. I always thought it would come too late for the likes of me.

But now things have changed! With this ground-breaking news, there is a dim light at the end of a long, long tunnel. But a light none the less....

This news brings a real hope to millions of diabetics all over the world. Looks like science can get some things right after all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.