Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Band Aid - Bollocks, it is....

Band Aid 2004, it's bollocks so it is.

I heard it on radio today, and the rumours are true.

They can't sing it. They all sound out of tune. They all are out of tune!

No surprise there, then. Modern 'Pop' music is shit (v. 281).

We'd all be better off donating to a worthwhile charity instead.

At least then we won't have this god-awful cd cluttering up our beloved music collections (which we have spent decades building up, and which contains NO crap cds or records*).

I urge you all to make a small, meaningful donation to a charity of your choice instead of inflicting misery on your nephews and nieces this Chrimblemas. I'm sure they will understand......


*Except for the ones the Wife has bought - most of them are kept hidden from prying eyes. And no point in telling me that G'n'R-Appetite For Destruction is yours, so you must have musical taste my dear - I can throw back Elton John, Bryan Adams and Bon Bloody Jovi at you , just to prove my point....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.