Friday, August 13, 2004

Writer's Block?

As just a recent subscriber to weblog-dom, I find myself suddenly in a strange place.

I am suffering from 'writer's block'. I don't know what to 'blog about! I can't even seem to make stories up like I used to!

Do I tell you both all about my surprisingly dull day at work, or my attendance of the local Seven-A-Side League AGM earlier tonight (where the league fees are noted at £200 per team!) or do I just trot out the 'blogger's standard'…?

Lists.

Nah, I umny gonnae dae it. Everyone else does it. People who know me know what I like, everyone who doesn't know me will have to guess.

Hold on though, let's see….

This week I are mostly been doing…

1. Drinking Beer.
2. Watching Football.
3. Playing Runescape.
4. Going To Bed Late.
5. Waking Up Early.
6. Bloody Working.
7. Eating Sausages For Lunch.
8. Wondering what to write about here……

….And not necessarily in that particular order.

And as soon as I can work out how to say what I want to say, and tell the stories that I want to tell, there will be more! There doesn't even seem to be any really funny links to post for your delectation....

Bahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.